Arveah’s Care Homes 4 is a 2-bedroom/2-bathroom residential care facility that provides a coordinated and collaborative 24-hour care and supervision in a home setting for up to 4 elderly clients:
– with or without medical conditions including restricted health conditions as allowed by the Dept. of Social Services.
– with prohibited health conditions excepted by the Dept. of Social Services.
– with varying functional capabilities.
– receiving hospice care from a licensed hospice agency.
– requiring respite & dementia care.
– who are ambulatory, non-ambulatory, and bedridden.
Our home(s) and care practices have a healthcare professional, including a registered nurse, oversight.