Arveah’s Care Homes is a 5-bedroom/2-bathroom residential care facility that provides a coordinated & collaborative 24-hour care & supervision in a home setting for up to 6 adult clients:
– with restricted health conditions such as administration of oxygen; colostomy, ileostomy, catheter, and wound care; bowel/bladder incontinence; contractures; diabetes with/without insulin injections; stage 1 & 2 pressure injuries; and breathing machine.
– with prohibited health conditions such as gastrostomy & nasogastric tubes; tracheostomy; communicable illnesses; stage 3 & 4 pressure injuries; and requiring total care.
– with varying functional capabilities.
– receiving hospice care from a licensed hospice agency.
– requiring respite care (dementia care is available in our RCFE homes).
– who are ambulatory & non-ambulatory (bedridden is accommodated in the Elk Grove home).
Our home(s) and care practices have a healthcare professional, including a registered nurse, oversight.